2019 Baseball season is almost here! Registration starts February 1st. (ON LINE ONLY)
Updated Newsletter coming soon with updates for 2019 season.
All home games at the Park and practices (St. Mary’s School Elora, or Maryhill)
Ponsonby Recreation Park
#5997 2nd Line E. RR#2, Ariss, Ontario N0B 1B0
Or at St. Mary’s School in Elora. Irvine St./David St E Elora
2019 Dates to remember:
- January 21st AGM at Almond’s house Ellenvale Cres, Ariss…
- February 1st ON line registration starts
- April 8th PRC spring meeting
- May 11th Scott’s Pitch Hit and Run competition for our 7-14 yr olds.
- May 31-June 2 3rd annual Light up the Night – 3 pitch tournament raising money for B diamond replacement lights contact jbhjalmond@gmail for more information
- June 21-22 Ponsonby Men’s & Fergus Ladies League hosting 3 pitch tournament contact; email@example.com
- July 12-14 Annual Tom Rider Memorial Men’s Fastball tournament contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug 9-11 & 17-18 the park will be hosting OASA boys provincial championship and ISA division year end tournament. Divisions yet to be confirmed.
Help us raise money to replace the lights at our Field of Dreams. Ongoing fundraising for PHASE II (B diamond). We have raised $30,000 towards the $74,000 needed to complete B diamond.
To make a donation go to Gofundme/light-up-the-night.com .
Thank you to the Almond & Erb families as well as Kast Concrete, Van-del Construction & Mann Construction for donating their time, equipment and materials in building a new practice diamond at the park. Check this out come spring. AWESOME JOB EVERYONE.
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors & financial contributors:
Piller’s Meats in Waterloo for donating over 300 sausages for our BBQ’s over the summer. Yummy.
MJM ELECTRIC LIMITED for your work on our new lights on A diamond
KAST CONCRETE – Sponsoring Peewee Girls and Atom Boys Gold
SUTTON COLLISION – Sponsoring all travelling teams with a water bottle
Thank you to the Township of Centre Wellington, Dave’s Garage, York Rd Guelph, and Gallagher Athletic Therapy for the financial assistance they provide our ball park.
Thank you to Mann Construction for donating “screened topsoil” for ground work upgrades.
Huge Thank you to Colleen Craig – Sign Art, Stevenson St Guelph for all her help with the Sponsor Board and the Park Historical Plaque erected in 2017 on the building.
If you can help our club by making a financial contribution to a team or the Club contact Shirley at email@example.com. Keep this local “field of dreams” alive and well. Over 50 years in the community…